From The Spaghetti Western Database
Blind Tom (Netherlands 2011 / Director: Jan H. de Hartog)
- Runtime: 6 min 49 s
- Release Date: 24.03.2011
- Filming Locations: Wekeromse Zand, Gelderland, Netherlands
Cast and crew
- Cast: Marc R. Kooij (Blind Tom), Klaas Koetje (Ringo), Danny Da Costa (Banjo), Jamal Bel Araby (Cuchillo), Rikus Zijlstra (Man in bar), Maarten Elands (Double Blind Tom), Sniper (Wouter Jansen)
- Screenplay: Wouter Jansen
- Cinematography: Bertin van Vliet, G.H.W. Jansen
- Music: Sexton Creeps
- Editing: Wouter Jansen, Jan H. de Hartog
- Producer: Wouter Jansen
A bird of prey skimming over a desert landscape, a blind man stumbling upon a stranger who says he’s been waiting for him, a sniper waylaying in the background … Nobody can be trusted in Jan H. De Hartog’s new hutspot western, full of violent action and tongue-in-cheek humor.
There are more people willing to kill Blind Tom than he had counted on, but then again, the blind man has more weapons than his opponents had reckoned with ..
And then there’s still this banjo player, playing his tune …