Collina degli stivali, La
La collina degli stivali (Italy 1969 / Director: Giuseppe Colizzi).
Also known asBoot Hill (U.S.A.) | La colline des botter (France | L'or de Liberty-ville (France) | Trinita va tout casser (France) | Les mines d'or de Liberty-ville (France) | La colina de las botas (Spain) | Hügel der Stiefel (Germany) | Hügel der blutigen Stiefel (Germany) | Zwei haun auf den Putz (Germany) | Halleluja voor een paar vuisten (Dutch) | De blodiga stövlarnas kulle (Sweden) | Veristen saappaiden kukkula (Denmark) | Acsizmadombi fenegyerek (Hungary) | De goudmijnen van Liberty-Ville (Belgium) | Boot Hill (Czech Republic) | Kopec bot (Czech Republic) | A colina dos Sarilhos (Portugal) | Trinity Rides Again | Boots Hill | A Colina dos Homens Maus (Brazil) | Veristen saappaiden kukkula (Finland) | Юмруци от Дивия Запад (Bulgaria) | Vamos a Matar con Trinity (Chile)
Cat Stevens is wounded in an ambush by the mining company's men who want his claim. He hides out with a travelling circus, but when one of theirs is killed by the company's henchmen, former gunfighter Thomas joins up with Cat. They then fetch Hutch Bessy and his deaf mute sidekick to get even with the company and avenge the murder of the acrobat.
- Cast: Terence Hill (Cat Stevens), Bud Spencer (Hutch Bessy / Arch Hutch), Woody Strode (Thomas), Eduardo Ciannelli (Sheriff Boone), George Eastman [as Luca Montefiori](Baby Doll), Glauco Onorato (Finch), Alberto Dell'Acqua (Sam), Nazzareno Zamperla [as Neno Zamperla](Charlie / Franz), Victor Buono (Honey Fisher), Lionel Stander (Mami), Leslie Bailey (John), Maurizio Manetti (Joe), Dante Cleri (Fisher attorney), Wayde Preston (McGavin), Antonio De Martino (Midget), Adriano Cornelli (Midget), Arnaldo Fabrizio (Nano), Luciano Rossi (Sam, store manager), Romano Puppo (Fisher henchman), Enzo Fiermonte (Sharp), Mirella Panfili, Gaetano Imbrò, Tito Garcia (Fisher henchman, brawler), Dino Strano (Fisher henchman), Alberigo Donadeo (Fisher henchman), Joaquin Parra (Fisher henchman), Franco Balducci (Fisher henchman), Paolo Magalotti (Fisher henchman), Franco Ukmar (Fisher henchman), Elio Angelucci (miner), Maurizio Moretti, Antonio Molino Rojo
- Story and Screenplay: Giuseppe Colizzi
- Cinematography: Marcello Masciocchi [Technicolor, Techniscope 2,35:1]
- Music: Carlo Rustichelli
- Executive Producer: Manolo Bolognini
One of three Colizzi films, the other two being [[Quattro dell'Ave Maria, I|Ace High] and God forgives, I don't. The three movies aren't technically a trilogy but form part of an informal trilogy, with Ace High following God forgives.... and the adventures culminating in Boot Hill.
Versions and runtimes
- Runtime: 99 min (approx 100min BluRay runtime)
In Germany, four additional versions exist (BluRay runtimes): the West German original theatrical version at 86 minutes, the East German theatrical version which is the same as the international theatrical version at 95 minutes, a Super 8 short version at 31 minutes and the West German re-release version at 84 minutes which has a "comedy" dub.
Release Date: December 20, 1969
Production and business
Germany: serious West German original theatrical dub and East German dub (1970), as well as West German re-release (comedy) dub.