Così Sia (Italy 1972 / Director: Alfio Caltabiano)
- Runtime: 95 min
- Release Date: 11.8.1972 (Italy)
Also known as
Men Call Him Amen (USA) | Therefore It Is (USA) | They Called Him Amen (USA) | Dein Wille geschehe, Amigo (Germany) | Trinita schiet en zegt... Amen! (Belgium) | Da Kaldte Ham Amen (The Netherlands) | Trinita, tire et dis... Amen (France) | Chamavam-lhe Amen (Portugal) | Le llamaban Amen (Spain) | Dos golfos en el Oest (Spain) | Juntos son explosivos! (Spain) | A Dios rogando y con los puños dando (Spain) | ...Dom Kallar Honom Amen (Sweden) | Lännen laiskin kovanaama (Finland) | Da kaldte ham Amen (Norway) | Itan skliros kai ton elegan Amin (Greece) | Ton fonazan 'Amin' (Greece) | De Kaldte Ham Amen (Denmark) | Seu Nome Era Amém (Brazil) | They Call Him Amen
Cast and crew
- Cast (Italian): Luc Merenda (Cosi Sia / Amen / Horatio), Alfio Caltabiano [as Alf Thunder] (Reverend 'Ladrone' Smith), Tano Cimarosa (Chaco), Míla Beran (Grampa), Renato Cestiè (towhead kid), Pasquale Nigro [as Pat Nigro] (hotel barman, porter), Edda Ferronao (Adelaide, stage passenger, saloon girl), Dante Maggio [as Dan May] (professor), Raul Martinez (prissy stage passenger), Sydne Rome (Dorothy)
- Uncredited actors: Mimmo Poli (bell ringer), Artemio Antonini (Chaco bandit), Fortunato Arena (stage shotgun), Furio Meniconi (1st sheriff), Angelo Susani (bank guard), Enrico Chiappafreddo (bank guard), Remo Capitani (2nd sheriff), Enrico Casadei (blacksmith customer), Omero Capanna (Chaco bandit), Ottorino Polentini (Chaco bandit), Bruno Bertocci (citizen in bed), Bruno Ukmar (saloon customer), Sergio Testori (saloon brawler), Ettore Arena (saloon customer), Sergio Ukmar (saloon brawler), Gennarino Pappagalli (saloon customer), Gianni Di Segni (saloon customer), Franco Magno (church buyer), Biagio Pelligra ?
- Director: Alfio Caltabiano
- Story: Alfio Caltabiano
- Screenplay: Adriano Bolzoni, Alfio Caltabiano
- Cinematography: Riccardo Pallottini [Eastmancolor - Techniscope 2,35:1]
- Music: Daniele Patucchi
- Producer: Nicola Venditti
A very unlikely trio join forces in order to rob a bank: an ex-bandit called Smith, now a cheerful reverend, a nomadic artist and a pickpocket. Their plan is successful, however, and the three make off with the money from the bank's vaults, only to find themselves robbed of their newly-acquired wealth by a young schoolmistress.
Followed by Mamma mia è arrivato così sia (1973)