Ehi amigo... sei morto!
From The Spaghetti Western Database
Ehi amigo... sei morto! (Italy 1970 / Director: Paolo Bianchini [as Paul Maxwell])
- Runtime: 84 min
- Release Date: 20.12.1970
Also known as
Hey Amigo! A Toast to Your Death (U.S.A.) | Hey Amigo, Rest in Peace! (U.S.A.) | Killer Amigo (France) | Ei, amigo... descanse em paz! (Brazil) | Hey Amigo, to Your Death
Cast and crew
- Cast: Wayde Preston (Doc/Dove Williams), Rik Battaglia (Barnett / Burnett), Marco Zuanelli [as Mark Zuanelli](El Loco), Aldo Berti (Blake / Blackie), Anna Malsson (Doc's woman), Raffaele Baldassarre [as Raf Baldwin] (Manolo / Chico), Lucio Zarini (Barnett henchman), Alberto Di Grazia (Barnett henchman), Agnès Spaak (farmer's wife), Franca Scagnetti (woman mourning for Nathaniel)
- Story: Renato Savino
- Screenplay: Roberto Colangeli, Renato Savino
- Cinematography: Sergio D'Offizi [Technicolor, Techniscope]
- Music: Carlo Savina
- Song: "Hey Amigo, You're Dead" sung by Don Powell
- Producers: Renato Savino, Otello Colangeli, Adriana Bellanti
Barnett, a bandit, and the eight men of his band lie waiting in a Texas village. Having confined the people of the village, they rob the stagecoach which arrives in town carrying a cargo of gold. After the robbery, the bandits take refuge in a deserted mine but a post officer is on their track.