Ennio Morricone, Original soundtracks 1964-2015
From The Spaghetti Western Database
Ennio Morricone, Original soundtracks 1964-2015 comes in Volume I and Volume II and is a soundtrack collection
- Label: Universal / Blue Walrasse
- Release date: February 2022 (Vol.2), November 2019 (Vol.1)
- Contains: 18 CDs (Vol.1), 14 CDs (Vol.2)
- Vol.1: Buy from Amazon.com | From Amazon.co.uk | From Amazon.it | From Amazon.fr | From Amazon.com.au | From Amazon.es | From Amazon.se | From Amazon.nl | From Amazon.ca
- Viny only edition of soundtracks 1971-1990: From Amazon.es | From Amazon.se | From Amazon.nl | From Amazon.ca
50 years of film music collected in 18 Thematic CDs, 400 tracks for over 20 hours of music. A great recording project dedicated to Ennio Morricone, made in thanks to his personal collaboration. A journey through the original versions of the unforgettable themes written for Sergio Leone, Bernardo Berolucci (1900), Henri Verneuil (The Sicilian Clan), Roland Joffe (The Mission), Brian de Palma (The Untouchables), Giuseppe Tornatore (Cinema Paradiso) and Quentin Tarantino (The Hateful Eight). It also features rarities like the music of Orca and The Key and others, plus a CD of songs and covers featuring Sting, Joan Baez, Charles Aznavour, Andrea Bocelli & Ariana Grande, Chico Buarque, Charlie Haden & Pat Metheny, Kyle Eastwood (daughter of the famous Clint), Gerard Depardieu and many others. This limited deluxe edition comes with a 48-page booklet with an exclusive interview with the Maestro, photos and original film posters.
- Vol.2: Buy from Amazon.com | From Amazon.co.uk | From Amazon.it | From Amazon.fr | From Amazon.com.au | From Amazon.es | From Amazon.ca
Limited 14 CD box set. Ennio Morricone's film scores from 1964-2015, vol. II includes 14 CDs, 16 hours of music, 310 tracks, a 48 page booklet and a preface by Clint Eastwood. In 2019, with an 18-CD box set, the Ecoutez le cinéma! Published the most ambitious record project ever dedicated to Ennio Morricone. Three years later, here is the second volume, designed on the same principle: a selection divided into 14 thematic CDs (western, French cinema, war stories, comedy, American cinema, television series, etc.). The program is balanced between classics, rarities, absolute unpublished, original soundtracks never reissued and a complete CD around songs and covers (Kyle Eastwood, Demis Roussos, Andrea Bocelli), including a rereading original of 'Once Upon a Time Revolution' by Chassol as well as 'Love Affair' by Christian Gaubert.