Frauen, die durch die Hölle gehen
Las siete magníficas (Spain, Italy, Austria 1966 / Director: Rudolf Zehetgruber)
- Runtime: 104 min
- Release Date: 26.9.1966 (Spain)
- Notes: Sidney Pink supervised this co-production. Gianfranco Parolini although credited as director on the Italian release, appears to have been credited for purely 'economic' reasons connected with the regulations inherent in the funding of such co-productions.
Also known as
Sette donne per una strage (Italy) | Donne alla frontiera (Italy) | Las siete magnificas (Spain) | The Tall Women (U.S.A.) | Seven Vengeful Women (U.S.A.) | Die durch die Hölle gehen (Germany) | Frauen, die durch die Hölle gehen (Austria) | De overlevende (Denmark) | Le triomphe des sept desperadas (France) | I sfagi kratise epta meres (Greece) | Gatilhos Em Fogo (Brazil)
Cast and crew
- Cast: Anne Baxter (Mary Ann), Maria Perschy (Ursula), Perla Cristal (Pilar), Maria Mahor (Dorothy), Rossella Como [as Rosella Como] (Katy Grimaldi), Christa Linder (Bridgette), Adriana Ambesi (Betty Grimaldi), Fernando Hilbeck (White Cloud), Luis Prendes (Pope, renegade Apache), Reginald Gillam, Jose L. Bayonas, Ben Tater, John Clark (Colonel Howard), Howard Hagen (Bob, Millie's husband), Catherine Elliot, Carl Rapp (wagon train officer), Gustavo Rojo (Gus McIntosh)
- Also with: Alejandro Nilo (White Cloud's squaw), Dennis Kilbane (scout)
- Story: Mino Roli [as Mike Ashley]
- Screenplay: Mino Roli [as Mike Ashley], Jim Heneghan, Werner Hauff
- Cinematography: Marcello Gatti, Alvaro Lanzoni [Eastmancolor]
- Music: Carlo Savina (Italian version), Gregorio Garcia Segura (Spanish version)
- Producer: Zeljko Kunkera
Seven courageous women, travelling westward in a wagon train, survive an Indian massacre and must manage to avoid more attacks as they trek towards the nearest Army fort.