Frauen, die durch die Hölle gehen
From The Spaghetti Western Database
Las siete magníficas (Spain, Italy, Austria 1966 / Director: Rudolf Zehetgruber)
- Runtime: 104 min
- Release Date: 26.9.1966 (Spain)
- Notes: Sidney Pink supervised this co-production. Gianfranco Parolini although credited as director on the Italian release, appears to have been credited for purely 'economic' reasons connected with the regulations inherent in the funding of such co-productions.
Also known as
Sette donne per una strage (Italy) | Donne alla frontiera (Italy) | Las siete magnificas (Spain) | The Tall Women (U.S.A.) | Seven Vengeful Women (U.S.A.) | Die durch die Hölle gehen (Germany) | Frauen, die durch die Hölle gehen (Austria) | De overlevende (Denmark) | Le triomphe des sept desperadas (France) | I sfagi kratise epta meres (Greece)
Cast and crew
- Cast: Anne Baxter (Mary Ann), Maria Perschy (Ursula), Gustavo Rojo (Gus McIntosh), Perla Cristal (Pilar), Maria Mahor (Dorothy), Rossella Como (Katy Grimaldi), Adriana Ambesi (Betty Grimaldi), Christa Linder (Bridgette), Fernando Hilbeck (White Cloud), Luis Prendes (Pope, renegade Apache), John Clark (Colonel Howard), Alejandro Nilo (White Cloud's squaw), Reginald Gillam, Jose L. Bayonas, Ben Tater, Howard Hagen, Catherine Elliot, Carl Rapp, Valentino Macchi, George Rigaud, Dorit Dom, Renate Lanz, Franco Mariotti, Mila Stanic
- Story: Mino Roli (as Mike Ashley)
- Screenplay: Mino Roli (aka Mike Ashley), Jim Heneghan, Werner Hauff
- Cinematography: Marcello Gatti, Alvaro Lanzoni [Eastmancolor]
- Music: Carlo Savina (Italian version), Gregorio Garcia Segura (Spanish version)
- Producer: Zeljko Kunkera
Seven courageous women, travelling westward in a wagon train, survive an Indian massacre and must manage to avoid more attacks as they trek towards the nearest Army fort.