Sei bounty killers per una strage
Sei bounty killers per una strage (Italy 1973 / Director: Franco Lattanzi)
- Runtime: 83 min (German VHS)
Also known as
Zahl und stirb (Germany) | Lovci na ucene (Yugoslavia) | Seis invencíveis pistoleiros (Brazil) | Pay or Die | The Judgment of God | Six Bounty Killers for a Massacre
Cast and crew
- Cast: Robert Woods [as Robert Wood] (Stephen McGowan), Donal O'Brien (Frank 'Irishman'), Attilio Dottesio (Cemetery), Mauro Mannatrizio (Kid 'Whistler' Fraser), George Wang (Ming / Messinas), María Luisa Sala (Assunta / Linda McGowan), Giovanna Mainardi (governor's wife), Victor Stocchi (Samson / Pallotta), Fiorella Mannoia (Rossella McGowan), Antonio Dimitri (Rinaldo), Nello Palladino (cheated miner), Alessandro Perrella, Lorenzo Piani (Logan deputy), Barbara Betti (blonde prostitute ?), Armando Visconti, Ivan Greeve (Monk, bounty hunter with hook), Nicola Mozzillo, Maurizio Mannoia (Kirk, Irishman henchman), Mario Dardanelli (Marty, Irishman henchman), Gianni Cardello
- Also with: Michele Branca (Irishman henchman), Luciano Conti (John, bounty hunter), Antonio Calo (Abilene sheriff), Sergio Silvero (Abilene deputy), Benito Pacifico (poker player), Dolores Calo (Abilene resident)
- Story: Ottavio Dolfi
- Screenplay: Ambrogio Molteni
- Cinematography: Giovanni Varriano [Eastmancolor - Techniscope 2.35:1]
- Music: Piero Piccioni
- Producer: Ottavio Dolfi
The Governor of Kansas hires six gunfighters to overthrow the tyrannical rule of the self-appointed sheriff of Abilene who is holding several hostages including his family.
Shot in Italy but never released there. Only known releases are in Yugoslavia (theatrically) and Germany (VHS). Shown on TV in Italy and Brazil.