Spara Joe... e così sia!
Spara Joe... e così sia! (Italy, Spain 1971 / Director: Emilio P. Miraglia [as Hal Brady])
- Runtime: 90 min
- Release Date: 10.5.1971
Also known as
Joe Dakota (U.S.A.) | Shoot Joe, and Shoot Again (U.S.A.) | Tire, Joe et... Amen! (France) | Joe Atira para Matar (Brazil, reissue) | Dispara Joe... y asi sea (Spain) | Einai kairos na pethaneis, Joe (Greece) | Joe Dakota (Brazil)
Cast and crew
- Cast: Richard Harrison (Joe Dakota), José Torres (Lou), Franca Polesello (Rosy), Gaspar 'Indio' González [as Indio Gonzales] (Jack), Roberto Maldera (Ted Bowne, gang leader), Antonio Cantafora (Tab), Giulio Baraghini (bandit killed at first shootout), Vittorio Fanfoni (Sam, bearded gang member), Federico Boido [as Rick Boyd] (Chuck), Claudio Trionfi, Corrado Olmi (cowhand assaulting Rosy), Bernard Farber [as Bernard Faber] (bank teller), Paolo Magalotti (sheriff), Giulio Battiferri (bartender)
- Also with: Petar Martinovitch (blacksmith), Alberigo Donadeo (bandit pushing gold wagon), Rolando De Santis (dance attendee)
- Story: Jean Josipovici
- Screenplay: Jean Josipovici, Emilio P. Miraglia [as Hal Brady]
- Cinematography: Silvio Fraschetti [Eastmancolor - Totalscope 2,35:1]
- Music: Vasili Kojucharov (full name: Vasco Vassil Kojucharov)
- Producer: Benito Bertaccini
Ted and his gang rob a bank and he hides the loot from his companions. They corner him and fatally wound him, but he manages to slip the map of the hidden money to his rescuer, Joe. The gang catches up with Joe, torture him and introduce him to sexy Rosy, who is to use her undeniable feminine charms on him.