Tumba para un forajido
From The Spaghetti Western Database
Tumba para un forajido (Spain 1965 / Director: José Luis Madrid)
- Runtime: 74 min
- Release Date: ?
Also known as
Tomba Per Uno Straniero (Italy)
Cast and crew
- Cast: Luis Dávila (Frank), Miguel de la Riva [as Michael Rivers] (Johnny), Patricia Loran (Vera), Antonio Jiménez Escribano (Frank's father), Indio Gonzales (Bill, outlaw), Marta Flores (Frank's mother), Luis Induni (Captain), Angel Lombarte (John, outlaw), Fernando Rubio (Duke, bandit chief), Francisco Nieto (Ray, deputy), Juan Torres (barman), José Manuel Pinillos [as Manuel Pinillo], Monika Kolpek (Millie), Fernando Aguilera, Carlos Ronda (blacksmith), Ramón Vacaró, José Zaro, Victor Israel (Render, drunkard), José Luis de Coro, Miguel Kroll, Silvia Nasarre, Alberto Alemany, Luis Rodríguez, Manuel Mayorga , Manuel Bort, Francisco Calvo, Ramón Cortés, Enrique Cortés, Emilio Ferreduela, Severiano Cortés
- Story: Jose Luis Madrid
- Screenplay: Antonio G. Escribano, Jose Luis Madrid
- Cinematography: Julio Pérez de Rozas [black & white - Panoramico 1,66:1]
- Music: Federico Martínez Tudó (as Pat Bodie)
- Producer: José Luis Madrid
Frank, the sheriff of Cumberland City, is looking for his brother, Johnny, whose joined a gang of outlaws led by a Mexican bandit nicknamed "Lefty" in order to bring him home to see his father before he dies. Through a flashback, we see the reasons that led Johnny to become an outlaw. A young wayward and impulsive young man he falls for a woman with a murky past and, after a series of unfortunate events, ends up killing a man, stealing some money from the saloon and seeking refuge in the lair of the Mexican bandit.