Ultimo killer, L'
L'ultimo killer (Italy 1967 / Director: Giuseppe Vari).
Also known asDjango l'ultimate killer | Django, the Last Killer | Django the Last Gunfighter | The Ultimate Killer | Rocco - Ich leg' dich um | El ultimo pistolero | Le dernier tueur | Django de laatste killer | O Último Assassino | Cangonun Sonu | Django, o Último Killer | Poslednji Ubica | Django O Último Matador (Brazil)
After his parents are killed by the men of landowner John Barrett, Ramon, is wounded while trying to get revenge. By chance, his life is saved by Rezza, an old disillusioned killer. While Rezza nurses Ramon's wounds, the two men become sort of friends. Rezza teaches Ramon the art of shooting and surviving and also the philosophy of the loneliness a killer has to bear. When the talented Ramon becomes a real threat to Barrett, the landowner hires Rezza to kill Ramon.
- Cast: Luigi Montefiori [as George Eastman](Ramón 'Chico'), Dragomir Bojanic [as Anthony Ghidra](Raza / Rezza / Rocco / Django), Dana Ghia (Lola), Mirko Ellis (Stevens), Gianni Medici [as John Hamilton](Bart / Burt), Daniele Vargas (John Barrett), Giuseppe Addobbati [as John McDouglas](Ramón's father), Fred Coplan (Slim), Paolo Figlia [as Frank Fargas](Mack McRay), Valentino Macchi, Anton de Cortes, John Matthews, Paolo Reale [as Paul Real], Max Fraser (gambler cheated by Bart), Giulio Maculani (sheriff)
- Also with: Remo Capitani (Barrett henchman), Giuseppe Castellano (Barrett henchman), Enrico Casadei (Barrett henchman), Amerigo Castrighella (Barrett henchman)
- Story: Victor Catena (as Victor Cabot), Arthur Frank
- Screenplay: Augusto Caminito
- Cinematography: Angelo Filippini [Technicolor, Techniscope 2,35:1]
- Music: Roberto Pregadio
- Producer: Franco Committeri, Luciano Pappalardo, Mario Rossi
- Maestro d'armi: Giulio Maculani
Versions and runtimes
- Runtime: 87 min
- Release Date: 10.8.1967