Uomo dalla pistola d'oro, L'
L'uomo dalla pistola d'oro (Spain, Italy 1965 / Director: Alfonso Balcázar)
- Runtime: 89 min
- Release Date: 3.12.1965
Also known as
Doc, manos de plata (Spain) | The Man Who Came to Kill (U.S.A.) | Doc, Hands of Steel (U.S.A.) | Der Mann, der kam, um zu töten (German theatrical title) | Mad Mexican (German video title) | Een colt voor McGregor (Belgium) | Un colt pour McGregor (France) | Mannen med den gyllene pistolen - hamnare for dollar (Sweden) | O anthropos me to hryso pistoli (Greece) | O Homem Da Pistola de Ouro (Brazil) | 殺し屋がやって来た Koroshiya ga yattekita (Japan)
Cast and crew
- Cast: Carl Möhner [as Karl Mohner](Doc MacGregor/Malvin, Larry Kitchener), Luis Dávila (Slade/Slater Carroll), Gloria Milland (Norma O'Connor), Fernando Sancho (Pablo Reyes), Umberto Raho (Brogas, mayor), Loris Loddi (Bob O'Connor), Dario De Grassi, Franco Balducci (1sr town sheriff), Pedro Gil (judge), Irene Mir (Anastacio's widow), Óscar Pellicer (Silbury, Borgas henchman) (Spanish], Daniela Igliozzi [as Daniela Gouzzi](cantina waitress) [Spanish], Juanita Espín (town woman at dance) [Spanish], Carlos Ronda (old doctor) [Spanish]
- Also with: Evaristo Maran (witness), Claudio Scarchilli (cantina barman), Jesús Puche (friendly man at the dance), Juan Torres (Baldosas storekeeper), Bruno Alias (saloon poker player), Angelo Casadei (saloon cowboy), Romano Moraschini (1st town resident)
- Story: Miguel Cusso, Alfonso Balcazar
- Screenplay: Giovanni Simonelli, Alfonso Balcazar
- Cinematography: Mario Capriotti, Stelvio Massi [Eastmancolor - Total Scope 2,35:1]
- Music: Angelo Francesco Lavagnino
- Song: "Golden Gun" sung by The Wilder Brothers
- Producers: Carlos Bove, Roberto Palaggi
An alcoholic doctor who is being followed by a bounty hunter discovers the corpse of a gunman famous for his golden guns. The doctor assumes the other man's identity so he can hide behind it.