Verschollene Inka-Gold, Das
From The Spaghetti Western Database
Das verschollene Inka-Gold (France / West Germany / Romania, 1978 / Director: Wolfgang Staudte)
Also known as
L'or des Incas (France) | Poarta de aur a incasilor (Romania) | Az inkák aranya (Hungary) | Wyprawa po zloto (Poland) | The Lost Gold of the Incas
Cast and crew
- Cast: Vadim Glowna (Brian Jones), Ruby Manila (Ina), Amza Pellea (Yakata), Maria Meriko (Teresa), Alexander Allerson (Ben Collins), Cornel Coman, Stefan Mihailescu-Braila (Wade), Mihai Paladescu (Setliffe), Cadri (Indian), Corneliu Gîrbea (Domingo)
- Story: "The Hussy" by Jack London
- Screenplay: Walter Ulbrich
- Cinematography: Alexandru David
- Music: Hans Posegga
- Producer: Constantin Toma
Having hired on for an oil company as a train driver, the engineer Brian Jones is sent to a South American country, where he is to secure the transport of oil. Very quickly Jones comes to realize that the region is teeming with bandits and murderers. He experiences a number of life-threatening adventures, but the biggest challenge is still to come: When Jones learns of a mysterious Inca treasure he makes every effort to find it at any price.
Broadcast on German and French television and shown in theatres in Eastern Europe.