Difference between revisions of "20.000 dólares por un cadaver"
From The Spaghetti Western Database
Revision as of 19:30, 27 September 2010
20.000 dolares por un cadaver (Spain 1969 / Director: José María Zabalza)
Also known as
Ehi Gringo... Scendi dalla Croce (Italy) | Twenty Thousand Dollars for Every Corpse | Veinte mil dólares por un cadáver (Spain) | 20000 dollars pour un cadaver (France)
Cast and crew
- Cast: Miguel de la Riva (as Mike Rivers)(Dale/Bruce Bais), Dyanik Zurakowska (Dolly/Helen Bais), José Truchado, Juan Cortés (sheriff), Ricardo Costa, Ramón Lillo (outlaw), José Marco (barber), Guillermo Méndez, Enrique Navarro, Javier Rivera, Fernando Sánchez Polack (Red Baldwin)
- Story: Jose Maria Zabalza (as J.M. Zabalza)
- Screenplay: Jose Maria Zabalza (as J.M. Zabalza)
- Cinematography: Leopoldo Villasenor [Eastmancolor, Techniscope]
- Music: Ana Satrova, Gianni Marchetti
- Producer: H. Santabal Valdes
Film is mistakenly listed as Adios Cjamango on the IMDB
The official B-film drunk director directs this rare Spanish Western.
A wanted outlaw dies in the home of Bruce and Helen Bais, unfortunaley they are not the only ones who want to collect the 20.000 dollars. The bad guys burns Bruce and Helen's house and Bruce decides to pick up his gun and fight them.
Nothing special really, most find it to be pretty bad but I at least found it to be an entertaining Western. Beautiful Euro Trash actress Dyanik Zurakowska (is she polish?) in a pretty big role and Miguel De La Riva's only role as a lead.