Corri, uomo, corri/BluRay
From The Spaghetti Western Database
Known BluRay disc releases of Run Man Run.
- Label: Eureka Entertainment
- Release date: January 23, 2023
- Region code: B (confirmed)
- 2 BluRay limited edition [3000 copies] (Masters of Cinema series)
- Video: 2.35:1 1080p; definitive 4K restoration of the original uncut 120:44min version, with additional color grading completed exclusively for this release
- Audio: Italian, English LPCM 2.0 mono
- Subtitles: Optional English (newly translated for this release) and English SDH.
- Extras (disc 1): new audio commentary with writers Barry Forshaw and Kim Newman (Uncut Version); film scholar Stephen Thrower on Run, Man, Run (18min); Alternate opening credits; Theatrical Trailer
- Extras (disc 2): Run, Man, Run – The Theatrical Cut (84 mins) – the international home video and theatrical release version of the film, in 1080p from a 4K restoration with additional color grading completed exclusively for this release (Limited Edition Exclusive); new audio commentary with author Howard Hughes and filmmaker Richard Knew on the theatrical version.
- Limited Edition: slipcase featuring new artwork by Tony Stella; reversible poster
- Collector’s booklet with two new essays by Howard Hughes on the film and the “Zapata Western” sub-genre.
- Reversible sleeve
- New >> Review
- Buy now: From Amazon.co.uk | From Amazon.fr | From Amazon.de | From Amazon.es | From Amazon.it
- Label: Plaion Pictures
- Release date: rumored / TBA 2023