Difference between revisions of "Cuatro dólares de venganza"
From The Spaghetti Western Database
Revision as of 23:55, 20 September 2010
Cuatro dolares de venganza (Italy, Spain 1965 / Director: Jaime Jesús Balcázar)
- Runtime: 88 min
- Release Date: 5.3.1966
Also known as
4 dolares de venganza (Spain) | 4 dollari di vendetta (Italy) | Four Dollars for Vengeance (U.S.A.) | 4 dollar för hämnden (Sweden) | 4 dollars de vengeance (France) | Quatre dollars de vengeance (France) | Four Dollars of Vengeance | $4.00 for Revenge | Ta tessera dollaria tis ekdikiseos (Greece)
Cast and crew
- Cast: Robert Woods (Lieutenant Roy Dexter), Dana Ghia (Mercedes), Angelo Infanti (Haler), Antonio Casas (Colonel Jackson), Jose Manuel Martin (Manuel de Losa), Gerard Tichy (Clifford), Antonio Molino Rojo, Gardenia Polito, Tomas Torres, Giluio Maculani, Osvaldo Genazzani, Lucio Rosato, Gianluigi Crescenzi, Gustavo Re
- Story & Screenplay: Bruno Corbucci, Giovanni Grimaldi
- Cinematography: Victor Monreal [Eastmancolor - Techniscope 2,35:1]
- Music: Angelo Francesco Lavagnino (or Benedetto Ghiglia, uncredited) ?
- Song: "Let Him Go" sung by ?
- Producer: Alfonso Balcazar, Paolo Moffa
When a large shipment of gold disappears, the military officer in charge of its safety is accused of the robbery. He makes his escape from the stockade and tries to prove his innocence.
Lavishly produced blend of cavalry western and predictable murder mystery with elements similar to The Return of Ringo. Good looking, but too simple to be more than another early European western with only a few SW elements.