Difference between revisions of "Dead Bones"
From The Spaghetti Western Database
|Line 31:||Line 31:|
Latest revision as of 20:19, 9 March 2016
Dead Bones (Switzerland, 2008 / Director: Olivier Beguin)
Cast and crew
- Cast: Arie Verveen (Hunter), Frédéric Landenberg (Prey), Ken Foree (Barman), Yannick Merlin (exploding cannibal), Yannick Rosset (partner on table), Fathi Beddiar (long-haired gunfighter), Ruggero Deodato (Butcher)
- Story: Olivier Beguin
- Screenplay: Olivier Beguin
- Cinematography: Florian N. Gintenreiter [color]
- Music: Didier De Giorgi
- Producer: Ken Foree (executive producer), Annick Mahnert (producer), Adán Martín (producer)
A bounty hunter is forced to team with his prey as they face some locals with strange and dangerous habits.
- Almería, Andalucía, Spain
- Studio Rhino, Neuchâtel, Switzerland