Dieci bianchi uccisi da un piccolo indiano
From The Spaghetti Western Database
Revision as of 18:22, 18 May 2010 by Stanton
Dieci bianchi uccisi da un piccolo indiano (Italy, Spain 1974 / Director: Gianfranco Baldanello)
- Runtime: 95/88 min
- Release Date: 18.8.1974
Also known as
Blood River (U.S.A.) | Pasión salvaje (Spain) | Venganza Apache (Spain) | Verana sangriento (Spain) | 10 Cowboys und ein Indianerjunge (Germany) | Zehn Cowboys und ein Indianerboy (Germany) | 10 White Victims of the Little Indian
Cast and crew
- Cast: Fabio Testi (Ringo), John Ireland (Abel Webster), Rosalba Neri (as Sara Bay)(Catherine Webster), Luis Induni (John), Miguel de la Riva (as Michael Riviere)(Ben Webster), Daniel Martin (Condor), Luisa Rivelli (Isidra/Isidra's mother), Maria Teresa Zago (Alice), Attilio Dottesio (Webster ranch hand), José Canalejas (Matt), Bruno Arié, Vittorio Richelmy, Sergio Sagnotti, Altiero Di Giovanni, Angelo Dessi (Angelo Desideri), Giovanna Lenzi, José Manuel Martin (José Perez)
- Story: Mario Damiani, Juan Antonio Verdugo
- Screenplay: Gianfranco Baldanello, Mario Damiani, Juan Antonio Verdugo
- Cinematography: Leopoldo Villaseñor Barco [Technicolor, Techniscope 2,35:1]
- Music: Piero Umiliani
- Song: "Blood River" sung by ?
- Producers: Gino Rossi, Giuseppe Maggi
A bunch of unscrupulous men make havoc of a tribe of Indians to take their land. A survivor of the massacre decides to avenge his people by killing the whole bunch one by one.
10 White Victims of the Little Indian is the original title of this SW, which is mostly amateurishly directed in cheap looking sets and often poorly acted. And that's even by genre regulars like John Ireland, Fabio Testi, Rosalba Neri, who all apparently didn't try to fight against the stiff and shallow dialogues. Especially some ridiculous looking scenes with the Indians are laughably bad. All in all the film has an ambitious story totally screwed up.