Dove si spara di più
From The Spaghetti Western Database
Revision as of 15:52, 21 December 2018 by Admin
Dove si spara di piu (Italy, Spain 1967 / Director: Gianni Puccini)
- Runtime: 89 min
- Release Date: 2.3.67
Also known as
La Furia de Johnny Kid (Spain) | Fury of Johnny Kid (U.S.A.) | Ultimate Gunfighter (U.S.A.) | Glut der Sonne (Germany) | A fúria de Johnny Kidd (Portugal) | Un doigt sur la gachette (France) | Ride for a Massacre | Love, Hate and Vengeance
Cast and crew
- Cast: Peter Lee Lawrence [as Arthur Grant](Johnny Mounters), Cristina Galbó [as Cristina Calbo](Giulietta Campos / Juliette Wolff), Andrés Mejuto [as André Mejuto](Lefty), Piero Lulli (Sheriff Cooper), Pietro Martellanza [as Peter Martell](Rodrigo Campos), Ángel Álvarez (padre), Luis Induni (Bill Mounters), José Rubio (Campos son), Rufino Inglés (Senor Pedro Campos), Paolo Magalotti (Mounters son), Luciano Cattenaci [as Lewis Lawrence](Campos henchman), Eulalia Tenorio (Giuletta's maid), Ana María Noé (Mrs. Mounters), Mirella Pamphili [as Mirella Panfili](barmaid), María Cuadra [as Maria Quadra](Roselyn / Lezerind, singer), Javier Rivera (Judge Alfonso Castro), Sandalio Hernandez, Franco Pasquetto (Campos gunman)
- Also with: Agustin Bescos (stage traveller), Jacinto Molina [Paul Naschy](Blackie, losing arm wrestler), Poldo Bendandi (Campos henchman)
- Story: Maria del Carmen Martinez Roman, Bruno Baratti [based on Shakespeare's "Romeo & Juliet"]
- Screenplay: María del Carmen Martínez Román, Bruno Baratti
- Cinematography: Mario Montuori [Technicolor - Techniscope 2,35:1]
- Assistant Director Gianni Amelio
- Music: Gino Peguri
- Producer: Francesco Merli
Two family clans have always been enemies; they spend their time hating and killing each other. The daughter of the Campos family and the son of the Mounter family fall in love, thus causing further hatred and deaths.
- Leading actors, Peter Lee Lawrence and Cristina Galbo, were married a couple of years after meeting on the set of this film.
- The story is based loosely on Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet.
- An alternate ending exists