Difference between revisions of "Frauen, die durch die Hölle gehen"
From The Spaghetti Western Database
Revision as of 09:44, 28 November 2010
Las siete magníficas (Spain, Italy 1966 / Directors: Rudolf Zehetgruber)
- Runtime: 104 min
- Release Date: 26.9.1966 (Spain)
- Notes: Sidney Pink supervised this co-production. Gianfranco Parolini (as Cehett Grooper on some prints), although credited as director on the Italian release, appears to have been credited for purely 'economic' reasons connected with the regulations inherent in the funding of such co-productions.
Also known as
Sette donne per una strage (Italy) | Donne alla frontiera (Italy) | Las Siete magnificas (Spain) | The Tall Women (U.S.A.) | Seven Vengeful Women (U.S.A.) | Durch die Hölle gehen (Germany) | Frauen, die durch die Hölle gehen (Austria) | De overlevende (Denmark) | Le triomphe des sept desperadas (France) | I sfagi kratise epta meres (Greece)
Cast and crew
- Cast: Anne Baxter (Mary Ann), Maria Perschy (Ursula), Gustavo Rojo (McIntosh), Rossella Como (Katy Grimaldi), Adriana Ambesi (Betty Grimaldi), Christa Linder (Bridgette), Luis Prendes (Pope), Mara Cruz (Blanche), Perla Cristal (Pilar), Maria Mahor (Dorothy), John Clark (Col. Howard), Fernando Hilbeck (White Cloud), Alejandro Nilo (White Cloud's squaw) Valentino Macchi, George Rigaud, Dorit Dom, Renate Lanz, Franco Mariotti, Mila Stanic
- Story: Mino Roli (as Mike Ashley)
- Screenplay: Mino Roli (aka Mike Ashley), Jim Heneghan, Werner Hauff
- Cinematography: Marcello Gatti, Alvaro Lanzoni [Eastmancolor, Techniscope 2,35:1]
- Music: Gerhard Froboess, Gregorio Garcia Segura, Carlo Savina
- Producer: Zeljko Kunkera
Seven courageous brides-to-be, travelling westward, survive an Indian massacre and must manage to avoid more attacks as they trek towards the nearest Army fort.