Joe... cercati un posto per morire!
From The Spaghetti Western Database
Revision as of 20:05, 2 April 2017 by Carlos
Joe... cercati un posto per morire! (Italy 1968 / Director: Giuliano Carnimeo [as Anthony Ascott])
- Runtime: 88 min
- Release Date: 21.9.1968
Also known as
Find a Place to Die (U.S.A.) | Ringo! Cherche une place pour mourir (France) | Oeste sin Fronteras (Spain) | Un lugar para morir (Spain) | Ringo - Such Dir einen Platz zum Sterben (Germany) | Nadji si mesto da umres (Yugoslavia) | Kourallinen kultaa (Finland) | Vres enan topo na pethaneis (Greece)
Cast and crew
- Cast: Jeffrey Hunter (Joe Collins), Pascale Petit (Lisa Martin), Gianni Pallavicino [as Gordon York](Gomez), Reza Fazeli (Paco), Nello Pazzafini [as Ted Carter](Fernando), Adolfo Lastretti [as Peter Lastrett](Reverend Riley), Mario Dardanelli [as Mario Darnell](Chato), Umberto Di Grazia (bandit), Anthony Blond (Bobo), Seraphino Profumo (Chato bandit), Daniela Giordana (Juanita), Piero Lulli (Paul Martin), Gaetano Scala (Chato bandit, maestro d'armi)
- Also with: Bruno Arié (Chato bandit), Calogero Azzaretto (Chato bandit), Artemio Antonini (Chato bandit), Alberigo Donadeo (Chat bandit), Pietro Ceccarelli (Gomez bandit), Remo Capitani (Eagle's Nest lookout), Franco Scala (Eagle's Nest outlaw)
- Story: Leonardo Benvenuti [as Ralph Grave], Hugo Fregonese
- Screenplay: Lamberto Benvenuti [as Ralph Grave], Hugo Fregonese, Al Hine
- Cinematography: Riccardo Pallottini [Eastmancolor - Panoramico 1,78:1]
- Music: Gianni Ferrio
- Songs: "Find a Place to Die", "Era un cow-boy" sung by Jula de Palma
- Producer: Hugo Fregonese
The pile of gold that Paul and Liza have accumulated is an attraction for many people, so much so that Paul is killed in an ambush organized by a gang of bandits. Liza seeks help from people who are no better than Chato; her frankness succeeds in rousing sleepy consciences and the girl is able to enlist a band of ruffians to her cause.
Nello Pazzafini, using the pseudonym "Ted Carter," leads a band of outlaws in this rousing spaghetti western from director Giuliano Carmineo (as "Anthony Ascott"). Aldo Lastretti appears as the obligatory fake priest, Rev. Riley, and genre regulars Daniela Giordano and Piero Lulli co-star. Hugo Fregonese collaborated on the screenplay, while Ricardo Pallottini provided the striking cinematography.