Difference between revisions of "Lo chiamavano requiescat Fasthand"
From The Spaghetti Western Database
Revision as of 04:50, 12 September 2010
Mi chiamavano Requiescat ... ma avevano sbagliato (Italy, Spain 1973 / Director: Mario Bianchi (as Frank Bronston))
- Runtime: 93 min (Germany)
Also known as
Fast Hand Is Still My Name (U.S.A.) | Fasthand (U.S.A.) | Mano rápida (Spain) | Mi chiamavano 'Requiescat'... ma avevano sbagliato (Italy) | Sing mir das Lied der Rache (Germany) | Requiem pour un tueur (France) | Le rescapé de la vallée de la mort (France) | Mulligan - Fast Hand is Still My Name (Denmark) | T'onoma mou einai Keravnos (Greece)
Cast and crew
- Cast: Sergio Ciani (as Alan Steel)(Captain Jeff Madison/Jeff Mulligan), William Berger (Machedo), Frank Braña (as Frank Brana)(Quincy/Quintano), Fernando Bilbao (Diego), Gilberto Galimberti (as Gil Roland)(Raul), Celine Bessy (Swan), Francisco Sanz (as Paco Sanz)(Joe Smart), Welma Truccolo (as Karin Well)(Mary Ann Cruz), Ettore Ribotta, Sergio Dolfin, Stefano Oppedisano, Francesco D'Adda (Pracownik), Aldo Cecconi (sheriff), Angelo Boscariol, Filippo Perego, Rodolfo Lodi, Aldo Sisti, Duilio Olmi, Lorenzo Robledo (Jack)
- Story: Eduardo M. Brochero
- Screenplay: Vittorio Salerno, Alberto Cardone, Eduardo M. Brochero
- Cinematography: Emilio Foriscot (Eastmancolor, Panoramico 1,66:1)
- Music: Gianni Ferrio
- Song: "That Man" sung by Ann Collin
- Producer: John Wyler
With the civil war just ended, Captain Jeff Madison falls into the hands of an outlaw, Machedo, head of an ex-Confederate gang. To avenge some of his friends, that the Captain had ordered hung, Machedo shoots the Captain's hand and leaves him tied to a tree. When Madison is saved by an Indian woman, Swan, he can then stalk Machedo and his outlaw gang, eventually setting a trap to carry out his vengeance.