Check out the Introduction to learn about the genre, and start watching and collecting with our Top 20. You may also want to just dive into all the Films and get some Books, DVDs & BluRays. We regularly publish Reviews and discuss in our Forums.
More latest developments
- Interview with Jan Švábenický
- We have started collecting spaghetti western themed podcast episodes from around the internet, please point us toward others!
- Test drive SWDb 3.0
- The Spaghetti Westerns of Bud Spencer and Terence Hill
- Overview: spaghetti western home video releases with audio commentaries
- Exclusive interview with director Martin Koolhoven
- Winter & Whiskey: Alfonso Brescia's La spacconata (1975) by DG Bell! NEW
- Johnny Hamlet
- Von Mann zu Mann
- Reverend Colt new!
- Hot Snake new!
- Django the Condemned new!
- Shoot Joe, and Shoot again
- Pancho Villa reitet NEU
- Deadly Trackers
- The Hellbenders - recenzja NEW
- Wilde Pferde NEU
- Der Mann aus Virginia NEU
In Mike Hauss' new book "The Spaghetti Western Digest Issue 4", the latest issue of The Digest, you will find new and exciting content on the beloved Spaghetti Western genre by many authors, including but not limited to: Tom Betts about Dean Reed, Tom Prickette about movie-tie-ins and the great Lee Van Cleef, Steve Mason about A Stranger in Town, Tony Nash about Massacre Time and The Day After Tomorrow, and many many more. Mike writes about the early Spaghetti’s and their U.S. television history. Also included is an interview with one of the best writers/researchers in filmdom, Matt Blake....Learn more
By country: TURKEY • UK • MEXICO • ITALY • FRANCE • GERMANY • SPAIN
By label: Koch Films • Explosive Media • Wild East • Arrow Video • Blue Underground • Colosseo Film • Kino Lorber Studio Classics • Artus Films