Mio nome è Scopone e faccio sempre cappotto, Il
From The Spaghetti Western Database
Revision as of 08:43, 31 October 2018 by Matthias
Il mio nome è Scopone e faccio sempre cappotto (Italy, Spain 1972 / Director: Juan Bosch)
- Runtime: 85 min
- Release Date: 5.6.1974 (check Trivia below))
Also known as
Le llamaban El Jugador (Spain) | Ten Killers Come From Afar (U.S.A.) | Dallas (U.S.A.) | Fäuste wie Dynamit (Germany) | Os dez Homens do Oeste (Brazil)
Cast and crew
- Cast: Antonio de Teffe [as Anthony Steffen](Dallas / Jake), Fernando Sancho (Aguadulce / Lumacone / Lou Macone), Gillian Hills (Glenda Kelly), Claudio Undari [as Robert Hundar](Doug Bright / Johnny Black), Ricardo Palacios (Hand Buster), Sergio Doré (Brownville sheriff), Attilio Severini (Kurt, Hand Buster henchman), Gaspar 'Indio' Gonzales (Logan, Hand Buster henchman), Furio Meniconi (1st sheriff), Ricardo Moyan (Bart Bright), Juan Miguel Solano [as Juan M. Solano](Bright brother), Juan Torres (Maldonaldo leader), Esteban Dalmases (Brownville deputy), Cesar Ojinaga (padre), Johnny Fairen (fight promotor), Manuel Bronchud (fight bettor), Moises Rocha (fighter), Juan Patiño (young Brownville deputy), Jaime Mir Ferry (Maldonaldo brother), Karin Heske, Ralph Birks, Antonio Mayans, Fernando Palacios, David Delperro
- Screenplay: Juan Bosch, Renato Izzo
- Cinematography: Julio Perez de Rozas [Technicolor, Panoramico 1,66:1]
- Music: Marcello Giombini
Dallas's father once lost a farm and diamond mine in a poker game to a man named Kelly. Dallas and his buddy Lou arrive in town just in time for Kelly's funeral. Dallas presents Kelly's daughter Glenda, who is also the sheriff's niece, a contract claiming he has the right to retrieve the farm if he wins another poker game against her. Too bad that Glenda does not know how to play poker. Now Dallas and Lou not only have to teach her the card game but also protect her from two gangs trying to get their hands on the mine as well.
- Anthony Steffen's final Spaghetti Western. Released in Italy 1974, this one was most likely already shot in 1972.