Tre croci per non morire
Tre croci per non morire (Italy, Spain 1968 / Director: Sergio Garrone [as Willy S. Regan])
- Runtime: 97 min
- Release Date: 23.11.1968
Also known as
No Graves on Boot Hill (U.S.A.) | Drei Kreuze um nicht zu sterben (Germany) | Trois croix pour ne pas mourir (France) | Three Crosses Not to Die | Three Crosses of Death | Os Pistoleiros de Boot Hill (Brazil)
Cast and crew
- Cast: Craig Hill (Jerry), Ida Galli [as Evelyn Stewart] (Dolores), Giovanni Cianfriglia [as Ken Wood] (Reno), Jean Louis (Rod Fletcher), Franco Cobianchi D'Este [as Peter White] (Paco), Amedeo Timpani (Mayor Mulligan, counselor), Giovanni Ivan Scratuglia [as Ivan Scratuglia] (Francisco Ortega), Raffaele Di Mario (sheriff), Bruno Arié [as Arié Bruno] (Brett), Giuseppe Castellano [as Castellano Giuseppe] (red bearded henchman), Mariangela Giordano [as Maria Angela Giordano] (Betty Fletcher), Vittorio André (Senor Ortega), Arrigo Peri (bald padre), Renato Lupi (vindictive horse seller), Sandro Scarchilli (Juan, bandit)
- Also with: Valerio Tordi (Prior/padre), John Bartha (saloon owner), Franco Gulà (Ortega houseman), Enzo Mondino (Elijah Fletcher), Enrico Chiappafreddo (Rod's henchman), Franco Ukmar (Fletcher henchman), Rinaldo Zamperla (Fletcher henchman), Giancarlo Ukmar (Fletcher henchman), Sergio Ukmar (Fletcher henchman), Franco Pasquetto (Fletcher henchman), Clemente Ukmar (Fletcher henchman), Giovanni Ukmar (Fletcher henchman), Arnaldo Dell'Acqua (Fletcher henchman), Marcello Meconizzi (Fletcher henchman)
- Story: Sergio Garrone
- Screenplay: Sergio Garrone, Franco Cobianchi
- Cinematography: Alessandro Mancori (as Sandro Mancori) (Eastmancolor - Cromoscope 2,35:1)
- Music: Vasili Kojucharov (full name: Vasco Vassil Kojucharov) and Elsio Mancuso (as Vasco & Mancuso)
- Producers: Sergio Garrone, Ottavio Poggi
Three men, Jerry (Hill), Reno (Wood) and Paco (White), meet in the same prison and in their cell they find a Mexican boy condemned to death for murder. One night the three convicts are mysteriously released by a priest and the father of the Mexican boy who promises them a reward of $30,000 if they can find the real murderer within ten days. Certain that the Mexican boy is not guilty, Reno and the others organize a plan which leads to the unmasking of the real killers.
No Graves on Boot Hill didn't see much American play until it was released to TV syndication in the late 1980s.