Uomo dalla pistola d'oro, L'
From The Spaghetti Western Database
Revision as of 19:02, 3 November 2020 by Companero M
L'uomo dalla pistola d'oro (Spain, Italy 1965 / Director: Alfonso Balcázar)
- Release Date: 3.12.1965
Also known as
Doc, manos de plata (Spain) | The Man Who Came to Kill (U.S.A.) | Doc, Hands of Steel (U.S.A.) | Der Mann, der kam, um zu töten (German theatrical title) | Mad Mexican (German video title) | Een colt voor McGregor (Belgium) | Un colt pour McGregor (France) | Mannen med den gyllene pistolen - hamnare for dollar (Sweden) | O anthropos me to hryso pistoli (Greece)
Cast and crew
- Cast: Carl Möhner [as Karl Mohner](Doc MacGregor/Malvin, Larry Kitchener), Luis Dávila (Slade/Slater Carroll), Gloria Milland (Norma O'Connor), Fernando Sancho (Pablo Reyes), Umberto Raho (Brogas, mayor), Loris Loddi (Bob O'Connor), Óscar Pellicer (Borgas nephew), Irene Mir, Juanita Espín, Pedro Gil, Daniela Igliozzi [as Daniela Gouzzi](cantina waitress), Carlos Ronda (old doctor), Evaristo Maran [as Evar Maran](witness), Franco Balducci (sheriff), Claudio Scarchilli (cantina barman), Dario De Grassi
- Story: Miguel Cusso, Alfonso Balcazar
- Screenplay: Giovanni Simonelli, Alfonso Balcazar
- Cinematography: Mario Capriotti, Stelvio Massi [Eastmancolor - Total Scope 2,35:1]
- Music: Angelo Francesco Lavagnino
- Song: "Golden Gun" sung by The Wilder Brothers
- Producers: Carlos Bove, Roberto Palaggi
An alcoholic doctor who is being followed by a bounty hunter discovers the corpse of a gunman famous for his golden guns. The doctor assumes the other man's identity so he can hide behind it.