Uomo dalla pistola d'oro, L'
From The Spaghetti Western Database
L'uomo dalla pistola d'oro (Spain, Italy 1966 / Director: Alfonso Balcázar)
Release Date: 7.11.1966
Also known as
10.000 dólares vivo o muerto (Spain) | Doc, manos de plata (Spain) |Doc, Hands of Steel (U.S.A.) | The Man with the Golden Gun (U.S.A.) | The Man Who Came to Kill (U.S.A.) | Der Mann, der kam, um zu töten (Germany) | Mad Mexican (The Netherlands) | Een colt voor McGregor (Belgium) | Un colt pour McGregor (France)| Mannen med den gyllene pistolen - hamnare for dollar (Sweden) | O anthropos me to hryso pistoli (Greece)
Cast and crew
- Cast: Karl Möhner (as Carl Mohner)(Doc MacGregor/Doc Malvin/Larry Kitchener/Magic Hand), Luis Dávila (Slade/Slater Carroll), Gloria Milland (Norma O'Connor), Fernando Sancho (Pablo Reyes), Umberto Raho (Brogas), Óscar Pellicer, Irene Mir, Franco Balducci, Dario De Grassi, Juanita Espàn, Pedro Gil, Daniella Gouzzi, Loris Loddi (Bob O'Connor), Evaristo Maran (as Evar Maran), Carlos Ronda
- Story: Miguel Cusso, Alfonso Balcazar
- Screenplay: Giovanni Simonelli, Alfonso Balcazar
- Cinematography: Mario Capriotti, Stelvio Massi [Eastmancolor, Total Scope 2,35:1]
- Music: Angelo Francesco Lavagnino
- Song: "Golden Gun" sung by The Wilder Brothers
- Producer: Carlos Bove, Roberto Palaggi
An alcoholic doctor who is being followed by a bounty hunter discovers the corpse of a gunman famous for his golden guns. The doctor assumes the other man's identity so he can hide behind it. He becomes an avenger and his pursuer, finding him a redeemed man, lets him go free.